Terms of service
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding contract between the customer ("you") and OrganiQme and apply to the ordering, purchasing, fulfillment and delivery of Goods from our website www.organiq.me. Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your order. The Terms and Conditions contain important information about ordering, processing, fulfillment and delivery of Goods. You agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions by accessing the Website, regardless of whether you create an account or make a direct purchase. If you breach any of the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited to continue using the Website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to www.organiq.me.
The term 'OrganiQme’ or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at The Barwa Commercial Avenue, Arkan Building, Gate No.09,Office No.101, Doha, Qatar. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- These Terms and Conditions may be updated periodically. Revisions will be posted to this page. You agree to be bound by any revisions.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction of OrganiQme web design (in any part) is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and have no control over their privacy policies.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without OrganiQme prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Qatar or other regulatory authority (MCIT).
You agree not to post or transmit to the Website any material which:
- is threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, indecent, pornographic, abusive, discriminatory, liable to incite hatred, is in breach of confidence, or privacy, or is proprietary;
- is not properly licensed for use on this Website; violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person;
- constitutes or encourages an illegal act -- including criminal or civil liability, or acts which are otherwise prohibited by the law of any relevant country in the world;
- infringes on the rights of a third party in any country in the world; or
- has the potential to cause technical damage to the Website, or the equipment of other users of the Website (including, without limitation, viruses, Trojans, worms, corrupted data or other malicious data or code).
ACCESS TO Organiq.me
Organiq.me may assign you a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of the Website, if you register with us. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Website in a manner consistent with these Terms and Conditions. OrganiQme has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Website. You are solely responsible for all access to and use of the Website by anyone using the password and identification originally assigned to you whether or not such access to and use of the Website is actually authorized by you, including without limitation all, communications and transmissions and all obligations (including without limitation financial obligations) incurred through such use of access. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification information assigned to you. You will immediately notify OrganiQme of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Website's security.
Gift cards and e-gift coupons will not be redeemable or exchangeable for cash or replaced if lost or stolen. Gift cards and e-gift coupons will expire at the end of the promotion period or midnight one calendar year after the date of purchase, whichever is applicable.
You acknowledge that all discounts arising from promotional offers are applied to transaction amounts only before any applicable sales tax and existing account credit or gift certificate credit are applied to the total amount of your order.
Discounts will be calculated on the final amount of an order taking into account any refunds, additions or deletions. Where an order is changed after payment has been processed, OrganiQme will recalculate the discount applied and only refund the difference between the price you paid and the price that you would have paid had your original order been for the amended order. Where a remake order has been placed on a discounted item that results in a change in price, OrganiQme will credit or charge the difference in price for that item, as the case may be.
Promotional offers cannot be used to purchase gift coupons. Only one promotional offer can be used per order. OrganiQme reserves the right to verify the validity of the promotional offers redeemed by you at any time. If we have reason to believe that there has been unauthorized use of a promotional offer then we can revoke this offer and cancel your order at our discretion.
CREDIT CARD FRAUD
OrganiQme, through our transaction provider Fatora, employs the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect transactions with our customers. However OrganiQme will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorized manner as a result of using this Website.
DELIVERY OF YOUR PRODUCTS
OrganiQme makes every effort to deliver your purchased itemsfrom the Website according to the estimated delivery times written in our 'Shipment. & Delivery' policy. The estimated delivery times are in business days (Sunday through Saturday) excluding Public holidays.
Every effort is made to deliver your order according to the estimated delivery times provided. Estimated delivery times may vary or change due to changes in supply or circumstances beyond our control. If your product has not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please contact us. We encourage you to visit the "Your Account" section on our Website to view the delivery status of your purchased item.
Unless otherwise agreed by us, we will deliver your purchse to the address indicated on your order confirmation.
We will use our reasonable efforts to deliver your purchase within the estimated delivery time indicated on your order confirmation; however, we do not guarantee that we will deliver within this time frame. To the extent permitted by law, OrganiQme will not be liable for any delay or inability to deliver your order within the estimated timeframe.
OrganiQme shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of OrganiQme, and OrganiQme will be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.