Whole Husk Psyllium- Excellent Source of Natural Dietary Fibre
ORGANIC INDIA’S CERTIFIED ORGANIC Whole Husk Psyllium, derived from the seeds of the herb Plantago ovata, is a bulk forming dietary fiber that contains both soluble and insoluble fiber & naturally supports the entire gastrointestinal system. Adding Psyllium to your diet promotes healthy elimination & regularity. The soluble fiber from Psyllium, along with a healthy diet, may reduce the risk of health disease.
Quantity: 100 gm CAN
- Organic Psyllium
- GLUTEN FREE- KOSHER
- ORGANIC INDIA psyllium is pharmacopeia grade and contains no sugar sodium, cholesterol, fat or additives.
Benefits of Psyllium Husk Fiber :-
- A natural dietary fibre supplement
- Heals constipation
- Promotes effortless evacuation
- Helps heal peptic ulcers
- Helps lower blood cholesterol / lipid level
- Helps reduce blood glucose level/Good for diabetics
- Helps reduce body fat/helps reduce body weight.
- Helps Heal and prevent Giardiasis and Amoebiasis
- Naturally supports the entire gastrointestinal system.
- Psyllium Husk promotes healthy elimination & regularity.
- Reduces the risk of health disease.
Suggested Use: Adults and Children over 12 years: One serving up to 2 times daily. Best taken before and between meals.
Directions: - Mix 5g (1 Tablespoon) Psyllium with at least 200ml of water, juice or your favorite beverage. Stir & drink immediately. If too thick, add more liquid & Stir. Drinking an additional glass of water afterward is advisable to ensure hydration.
Notice:- Consuming this product without enough liquid may cause choking. Don’t use this product if you have difficulty in swallowing.
For heart health, soluble fibre from foods such as Psyllium, as a part of diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Psyllium provides 3.07 grams of the 7 grams of soluble fibre necessary per day to have the effect